Give Us a Call 541-580-9564

We are not attorneys and we do not offer nor do we provide legal advice. Should you require legal advice, you should contact an attorney or the Oregon State Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service at (503) 684-3763 or (800) 452-7636 for a referral to an attorney experienced in your area of law. If you are unsure whether you need an attorney, it is always best to speak with a licensed attorney.
What is LEGAL AID SERVICES OF OREGON?  According to its website, Legal Aid Services of Oregon provides assistance in situations involving discrimination, protection from abuse, housing/landlord tenant law, public benefits, disabilities, expungements, family law and senior issues for individuals who have an income below 125% of the Federal poverty guidelines, and to seniors.  In Douglas County, its office is located at 700 SE Kane Street, Roseburg, OR 97470.  Phone number is 541-673-1181 or toll free at 1-888-668-9406.  To visit the website click HERE

If you are the victim of domestic violence, the PEACE AT HOME ADVOCACY CENTER, (formerly the Battered Persons Advocacy (BPA)), may be able to help you.  There is someone available 24-hours a day by phone at (541) 673-7867 or toll free at 800-464-6543.  Help remains available for the filing of restraining orders at the Douglas County Courthouse in person, at 7:30 a.m., Monday - Friday, even with Covid-19.  To visit the website for Peace at Home Advocacy Center, click HERE.
If you need to report abuse or neglect of an child or an elderly person, you should take this very seriously.  If someone is in DANGER, call 911 IMMEDIATELY.  Children and elderly people are our most vulnerable members of society.  For more resources on reporting abuse and neglect, click HERE.
Oregon Judicial Department: Court filing fees for Circuit Court 

Current IRS reimbursement rate for mileage - 2020

The current post-judgment interest rate in the State of Oregon is 9%

Find yourself an Oregon lawyer to consult with for 30 minutes for $35

Get a free copy of Oregon's Basic Parenting Plan

Most current information for Douglas County, Oregon regarding Covid 19

Douglas County Clerk Recording Fees

Access basic Oregon court case information here.   If you need copies of court documents, please e-mail your request to  We charge a access fee of $15, and $1 per page for paper copies, or complimentary electronic copies, up to 3 documents per request.

​Bankruptcies for Oregon occur in Eugene, Oregon at the United States District Court for the District of Oregon.  If you are filing for a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, the Court has a checklist with forms and instructions located HERE.  Remember, it is ALWAYS best to hire an attorney, but the Court does make it possible for people to represent themselves as well.